Fighting For The Personal Injury Compensation You And Your Family Deserve
When you or a loved one is injured because of another person’s negligence or wrongdoing, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. At Matthew D. Barrett, P.C. Attorney at Law, I represent injured parties in serious personal injury and wrongful death litigation in Logansport and throughout Indiana.
As the firm’s founding attorney, I have extensive experience with personal injury law. Because I formerly defended insurance companies against personal injury claims, I can now use this knowledge to predict how the other side will approach your case – a major advantage for all my clients.
View my law firm’s record of justice in Indiana personal injury cases.
I Can Help You With Any Type Of Serious Injury Case
Every case requires investigation, personal attention and diligent effort. As your lawyer, I will work hard to obtain a fair and just result through negotiation or litigation in your personal injury or wrongful death case, including:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents often result in serious injuries. I will obtain evidence and aggressively represent your interests in these cases.
- Semi truck and trailer accidents: There are complex federal regulations governing semi trucks. I will investigate your accident to determine if driver sleep deprivation, faulty equipment or negligent hiring or training caused the accident in your case.
- Motorcycle accidents: These crashes often result in some of the most catastrophic injuries possible, including traumatic brain injuries, road rash and more.
- School and day care accidents: If your child was injured by the wrongdoing of a teacher or day care provider, turn to me for diligent representation.
- Construction site accidents: Construction workers can sustain serious and fatal injuries when machines malfunction or dangerous conditions exist on a construction site.
- Dog bites: My law firm has helped many children and adults recover the money they need for reconstructive surgeries and more.
- Premises liability: When you are injured in a slip-and-fall accident, fire or explosion, parking lot assault or other negligence-related cases, I will work hard to obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Products liability: Manufacturing and design defects in household products, automobiles and other consumer products can lead to serious injuries.
- Police misconduct: I will work hard to defend your rights and obtain the compensation you deserve if you are the victim of assault and battery or sexual misconduct by the police.
Compensation For Personal Injury And Wrongful Death Victims
Victims of brain or spinal cord injuries, broken bones, back injuries and other catastrophic injuries deserve compensation for their medical bills and lost wages. If your loved one was wrongfully killed, you may also be entitled to loss of companionship damages and funeral or burial expenses. I can help you pursue the full compensation you deserve, working tirelessly to ensure that you don’t get left holding the ball when it comes to the financial burdens of an accident or wrongful death caused by someone else’s negligence.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation To Learn More
My fee in all personal injury cases is completely contingent on whether I obtain a settlement or jury verdict for you or your loved one. The fee is a designated percentage from the settlement or verdict. I only get paid a fee if I succeed. If I am unable to obtain a settlement or verdict, then you or your loved one will not owe me a fee.
I invite you to call 574-516-6188 or toll-free at 800-523-5099, or contact me by email to schedule a free initial consultation. Weekend appointments are available upon request. I will also visit you at your house or the hospital by appointment.